Re: Re-partitioning failing...

Mike Leone, 2002-Dec-23 21:55 -0500:
> Jeff (jcoppock1@attbi.com) had this to say on 12/23/02 at 10:46:
>
> > I recommend converting the NTFS to FAT32.  I believe you can do this
> > with built-in tools on WinXP.  This will give you a much better
>
> No, it only converts the other way - FAT32 to NTFS.

Crud!  I must have been thinking of converting FAT to FAT32.  If it's
possible to reinstall, then you could use FAT32.  I wonder if there's
any tool that can convert NTFS to FAT32...I just did some quick
googling and I see several statements saying that you can't convert
NTFS to FAT, only the other way.  So, I'm guessing that's what Mike
means, eh?

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer