Selecting from multiple network cards?

I've got a laptop with both a wired interface (3c59x) and a wireless
interface (orinoco mini-pci card with a pcmcia bridge on it)  built-in.
I'd like some easy way to select which card to use on bootup.. right now,
I've got the system set up not to automatically initialize either cards (I
don't have 'auto' specified for eth0, and I don't have it starting PCMCIA
on bootup), and I just start up whichever interface I want by hand.  I'm
wondering if there's an easier way.. how are other people dealing with
this problem? What I'd like to see is a simple menu system that you select
from on bootup, and it'll initialize whichever card you pick. Has anyone
done anything like this?

Thanks for any input!

| nate carlson | natecars@natecarlson.com | http://www.natecarlson.com |
|    brainbench mvp for linux admin -- http://www.brainbench.com       |
|       Depriving some poor village of its idiot since 1981            |