Thinkpad S30 installation error.

Hello,

This is first time to send message to this mailing list.  I am facing an error when installing woody by USB-FDD to IBM ThinkPad S30.  The procedure is below.

1 : boot from USB-FDD with rescue FDD.
2 : type below to boot prompt.
     linux floppy=ThinkPad   then ENTER
3 : Then I insert root floppy when I see following message.
VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER.
4 : But ThinkPad can not read the FDD.  The message is below.

VFS: Insert root floppy disk to be loaded into RAM disk and press ENTER
request_module[block-major-2]: Root fs not mounted
VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER.
request_module[block-major-2]: Root fs not mounted
VFS:Cannot open root device "fd0" or 02:00
Kernel panic:VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 02:00

I tried FDD image in "current" folder and "bf2.4" folder.  But both of them did not work.
Do you have any idea how this error should be resolved?

Best regards,
Yoshi