Re: Woody on ThinkPad A31

I have an ATI Radeon 7500 mobility in my Dell i4150. Everything is
working find in unstable with X 4.2.1

First, how did you configure X? Did you use debconf? Debconf doesn't
give the "radeon" option when selecting the driver for you card.

Also, what does your config look like? And what exactly is the error you
get. Yes, it says no availible screens, but that is because something
further up failed. What does /var/log/XFree86.0.log say?

William Enck

--
William Enck
wenck@psu.edu