network config for a wireless Debian client at home?

The host computer which is connected to the internet is an windows box, which
is set up to communicate with other boxes in the house with its built-in
internet sharing software.  (I don't know exactly how as I didn't set this
up, but I can find out more if needed)  All I know is the (internal network)
IP address of the host computer and and my client computer.

I believe I have the Raylink wireless PCMCIA card in the client working under
Debian using cardmgr.

How do I do the network config part on the Debian client so it can actually
communicate with the outside world?

--
-Levi