Re: Help with wireless

Looks like that's a prism2 card.  I'm using a prism2 and
running Testing/Unstable with the following packages installed:
kernel-image-2.4-686
kernel-image-2.4.19-686
kernel-pcmcia-2.4.19-686
linux-wlan-ng
linux-wlan-ng-modules-2.4.19-686
wireless-tools

You might have problems with the card locking up while using WEP.
Make sure you flash the card with the latest update.

- Ryan