ACPI problem!

Hello!
	I'm new in this list, and this is my first time I ask something here.

	I've tried to add ACPI support to my ASUS L3800C. (the processor is 2000Mhz,
I think is the only difference between others models whith the same name)
I've download the kernel 2.4.20 and patched it with the latest version of de
path. My problem is that support is enabled when I reboot, but it's not
correct. I can see all the /proc/acpi directory, but when I see the
processor/info it say I can't change the performance because it say it is not
supported.
	I read that in a 1700Mzh processor and SuSE Linux 8.1 it runs correctly.

	What's happening! HELP!!!!!!!!!
Que te vaya bonito!!!

MIguel Gea email: debian-laptop@miguelgea.com