installation problem: My laptop cannot have CD and floppy the same time.

Hi,

I am new to debian.

During the installation, I was asked to make a startup
floppy, but my laptop (a Dell CPX H500) cannot have cd
and floppy the same time.

I cannot put LINO into the master boot sector either,
because my linux partition is in the last part of the
disk (first 6GB for windows, last 6GB for linux).

So I am stuck. I read through the documentation. It
seems nobody asked help for this problem before.
Everyone seems to know the trick except me.

Ben