Re: (semi-solved): Intel(r) AC'97 Audio Controller - SigmaTel Codec

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 09:38 am, Jeremy Petzold wrote:
> that could be cause by your sound server settings, try increasing the
> latency, also, have you installed all the ALSA utilities and alsa m odules
> for sound programs?

Latency of the sound server? I installed everything from the alsa
distribution. alsa-libs contains a binary called aserver. Is this what you
are referring to as the sound server? Unfortunately, aserver has no man page,
`aserver --help` documents only this (--help) option, and the documentation
in the doc directory is equally useless.

Oleg