RE: Intel(r) AC'97 Audio Controller - SigmaTel Codec

I have 2.4.19 from debian (which does not have any pathces applied, I
believe) and it does have ACPI options (and I do not see any APCI) and it
also has some APIC options. Is that what you mean, or am I missing
something?

--
fedor.

----
"Ubi non accusator, ibi non judex."

(Where there is no police, there is no speed limit.)
		-- Roman Law, trans. Petr Beckmann (1971)