Problem with pcmcia package and wireless card

Hello to everybody,
I am trying to have my wireless pcmcia card zyair B-100 with my notebook on
which I have installed debian/unstable with kernel 2.4.19 an package
pcmcia-cs 3.2.2-1, but I have smoe doubts and problems.
First of all I was told from someone who had success in make it work with
redhat to add to the file /etc/pcmcia/config the following lines:

card "Zyxel ZyAir B-100"
  manfid 0x0274, 0x1613
  bind "orinoco_cs"

However in my /etc/pcmcia directory there is not such file, but only these
ones:

cis                             shared.dpkg-dist
network.dpkg-dist       wireless.dpkg-dist
config-2.4.dpkg-dist  network.opts.dpkg-dist
config.dpkg-dist      serial.dpkg-dist

And I have noticed that at every startup I receive a message from cardmgr
complaining about the fact that it couldn't find the file config.
So my first doubt is: why in debian there is not such file, and is it
necessary for proper workin of pcmcia services or it is enough to have
config-2.4.dpkg-dist  and config.dpkg-dist ?
However I wanted to try and I have created a config file just copying the
config-2.4.dpkg-dist one, and then creating an empty config.opts since it was
required. Now at the startup the card is seen from the system, but I receive
an error/warning message:

cs: warning: no high memory space available
cs: unable to map card memory

What does it means?

And going back to the lines I added, there it is mentioned
the module orinoco_cs, that I don't see with lsmod, while I thought that it
was automatically loaded when the cart is seen by the system.

And about the modules: are they alerady contained in the pcmcia package, or
is it necessary to compile it in the kernel, as I have done?

Thanks in advance,
                                Riccardo Gusso