Re: Which laptop!!!

Jim Richardson wrote:
Why steer clear of Dell? I have been quite happy with my Inspiron 8100.

I'm of the same mind. I'm very happy with my Dell Inspiron 5000 for hardware support. Software support can't fog a mirror but other than that they're OK.

Personally, I will not purchase any laptop with "Mr. eraser head" for a pointing device. Granted, my hands have been nuked from too many hours on the keyboard but those kind of pointing devices really aggravate my hands. I also hate that they also put a dimple in the middle of your LCD screen. Mr. eraser head is evil, evil, evil!

---eric