Older Laptops...

Hello,

I am looking for some (8-20) older Laptops for some friends in
Turkey, Kurdistan, Iran and Syria.

They must have minimum a 486dx4/100, 16 MB of Ram, 540 MB HD,
Floppy, CD-Rom and PCMCIA for 3c589D-Combo LAN-Cards. The Screen
resolution is OK wit 800x600/256.

I like to run X, balsa, mozilla, lyx and hylafax (ore something
like this : GUI-Sugestions ???)

Question:       Is there a list, which OLDER LAPTOPS are working
                properly with Debian/GNU-Linux 2.1 Slink (2.0.38).

Thamks in Advance
Michelle Konzack

--
Verein für Wiedereingliederung von Frauen in ihren Heimatländern
Michelle Konzack & Tamay Dogan