Re: Woody - XFree86 4.1.0.1: Screen Freezing, fsck 3 times/day

On Saturday 09 November 2002 05:39, Jacek M. Wuwer wrote:
> Try putting these two options into your XF86Config-4 into your Device
> section:
>
> 	Option		"XaaNoScanlineImageWriteRect"
> 	Option		"XaaNoScanlineCPUToScreenColorExpandFill"
>
> It sure looks like hack, and I don't remember how I found it, but
> .1 XFree release ago it helped me on Dell Latitude CSx with Neomagic
> NM2360.

Now I remember having seen that somewhere too. I had never tried it,
right now it seems to be working just fine but I am still gonna wait a little
before getting too happy, it's been only two hours or so since i added these
options to my config file... By the way, isn't it linked to video
acceleration or am I mistaken?

--
byeBye...
François Le Lay <debian-user@yaap.org>