trying to identify cardbus network card

Hi,
I'm new to the list.  I'm posting in hopes of finding some information
about a Cardbus network card I would like to use.

I have a Simpletech Net100 Communicator; it's a 10/100 NIC and 56K modem
combo.  I can't find any documentation from Simpletech regarding the
chipset for the NIC.  I don't know if it is supported under Linux or
not, but I guess it's a bad sign when Google doesn't produce anything
useful and it's not listed in the PCMCIA HOWTO.  ;)

Has anyone been able to use one of these with Debian, or any distro for
that matter?

Thanks,
Eric