Disabling PCMCIA at the boot prompt

Hello

I am looking how is it possible to disable the PCMCIA support at the boot prompt. I know there is some options (parameters) avalaible, before loading linux but I don't known them or where to find them.

That's because while I try to install the woody on my gericom Webgin per4mance, the installation blocks on the detection of the pcmcia card (at the reboot during the installation). As I don't have any pcmcia card I don't need the pcmcia support.

Thanks