Re: Mouse setup under X

I utterly refuse to quote ten levels deep... hurts my head

I would think the best bet for running two ps2 mice with different
protocols simultaneously would be gpm - you can configure (with a little
trouble) X to work happily alongside gpm, and gpm allows you to specify
protocol and has a -m (I believe it's -m) option to specify other mice.

Still, I think it might be a big 'ol headache - might be easier to
convince one of the ps2 mice to talk the others language, through a series
of hooked on phonics training and hardware gutting :P

-Martin N.

-----
This email has been sent as a single line of query, and in no way
indicates the senders interest in or acceptance of any promotions or
"opt-in"'s unless otherwise EXPRESSLY noted.