Re: Problem with daemon when offline

wouldn't it be wiser to just add the hosts that it needs to lookup to your
/etc/hosts file?  That'd be my first course of action...

That way you don't have hard coded ip's in all of your configs either.

-cyn

-----
This email has been sent as a single line of query, and in no way
indicates the senders interest in or acceptance of any promotions or
"opt-in"'s unless otherwise EXPRESSLY noted.