Re: running debian on a laptop

I am running Debian on a Latitude c610, haven't tried the modem (yet)
but everything else works like a charm.  No problem getting anything to
work: Power management, network adapters (both in the laptop and in the
docking station), graphics adapter, sound...

Auke

--
PGP: 0x4A34DD6D, http://bunny.sourceforge.net/