Re: Woody, Orinico, and Airport Base Station DHCP

syslog or kern.log show anything?
ifconfig or iwconfig report loads of errors or dropped packets?
etc.
:)

-cyn

-----
This email has been sent as a single line of query, and in no way
indicates the senders interest in or acceptance of any promotions or
"opt-in"'s unless otherwise EXPRESSLY noted.