Re: Woody, Orinico, and Airport Base Station DHCP

Le mer 23/10/2002 à 00:07, Eric M. Winslow a écrit :
> Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
> It worked!
>
> I went with your suggestions first and halelujah, I could actually ping
> the base station and the rest of the world with it. That feels good.

Nice. That said I have still a problem with the same hardware. There is
a few web pages that I can't display when I am wireless and using galeon
(or mozilla) (the html page is loaded but it fails to download the
images). With the same wireless connexion, Encompass or IE under
MacOnLinux doesn't have this problem. But this problem disappear when I
use a cable. I see a similar symptom with ssh. It looks like a timeout
somewhere. Do you see something like that ?

> Any favorite charities that you'd like me to send a donation to?

What about the FSF ?

Christophe