RE: Problems installing via PLIP+NFS

:>> What could be the problem here? It seems that al processes get killed if
:>> they run 'too long' or something? Is there a way to prevent this from
:>> happening? Or is this a bug that should not happen?
:>
:>Maybe using slip is a better way to get this to work.
:>Slip is a wellknow and an old methode.
:>connect a null-modem kabel between your laptop and the desktop.
:>
:>Goodluck
:>
:>Jan van Gils

The link is not the problem: PLIP is working fine. So I don't think it's in
either the PLIP or SLIP-method. My processes just get killed and AFAIK this
has nothing to do with the link - it stays up while my other processes get
killed.

Is there a built-in rule that kills processes after a certain time in the
installer disks? After another day of trouble, still not working... ;(...