Re: Seeking recommendation for Laptop, must satisfy:

Hello.
I'm joining the list without having a laptop yet. I'm student with a rather
small budget, and intend to buy a second hand Dell Inspiron 5100e with 600
Mhz / 20 GB for hopefully about 700 $ ( here in FRG ). I'm not sure about the
price.

> > http://www.linux-on-laptops.com can also be useful, but if you see
> > someone saying "everything works" without backing that up, do NOT believe
> > him.

There's said something alike about this Dell, and I trust in it by now....
Does anyone has made other experiences ? Then please warn me...!
Want to install Debian ( Woody ), of course....

--
Michl.