Re: ACPI patch for the Gnome2 battery applet

El mié, 25-09-2002 a las 13:43, Erich Schubert escribió:

> If it only uses the first it will use my empty battery socket (where my
> cd writer is in) :-(

I've been taking a look at battery/BAT0/state in my system and the first
line reads: "present: yes". It should be "no" in your empty socket, am I
right?

If that's the case, I can modify the scan routines to use the first
subdir with the correct files AND "present: yes" on the state file.

> Multiple-battery support would be nice; (even if i have only one)
> Any idea how to do battery-change detection?

No. And I don't think the applet is prepared for that yet.
Let's do one thing at a time. ;)

--
 Vicente Aguilar <bisente@bisente.com> | http://www.bisente.com