ti acx100 wavelan chipset

Hy,
have anyone of you information over the ti acx100 chipset?
TI Germany just called me back an says. No Information for
private People. The chip is not for the mass market.
No Information for linux, this is the company policy
for chips that are not for the mass market. Only Information to
the OEM, and the German Leader of the Information Team sayed he
dont know if the oems had du sign nda's. If anyone is intresting
in phoning the German leader, answer me, i have his phone number
at work.

Sorry but in the Moment I'm very angry about the policy from ti.

Greetings
Falk
--
Falk Siemonsmeier        /"\
Friedrich-Wilhelm-Str.12 \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign