Re: Problems with pcmcia/cardbus on toshiba laptop ( SOLVED )

I am now connected to the internet with the linksys etherfast 10/100 pcmcia card
here is a partial listing from lsmod now:
axnet_cs
ds
yenta_socket
pcmcia_core

I think those are all the modules pertaining to that card and cardbus mgr
thanks again

hope this helps someone in the future with this card :-)