Re: AlsaOnGateway9550

Yeah I just forgot the exact file spelling but they are /etc/aumixrc and
~/.aumixrc.

As a follow up, I had alsa running on a stock 2.4.18-686 install.  aumix
settings were appropriately carried over reboots.  I was trying to figure
the debian way of kernel building and have a second kernel choice that is
exactly the same as my first kernel 2.4.18=2.4.18-686 (used the .config
from the first kernel "make-kpkg -config menu -rev Custom.0 kernel-image
modules").  I'm thinking the lack of maintaining the settings between
boots came after I built this second same kernel.

--
tom				| "When we are born we cry that we have
tommyr@agora.rdrop.com		|  come to this great stage of fools!"