installation screen is bigger than my resolution

Hi,

I'm new in the list.

I'm trying to install debian 3.0 in my toshiba satellite 1805-s204 but I
can't see all the installation screen, I only see half screen. So I just
can't access the control buttons ('OK', 'cancel', ...).

The mouse is not recognized at installation time so I only have the
keyboard. I've tried many things even to scroll down ... I've tried to
resize the screen resolution, but I haven't find out.

Does anyone have any idea ?

Thanks in advance,
Joao Macaiba.

PredialNET - Nós colocamos a Internet no ar ...