Re: debian and hp-notebook?!

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Leif Hanack wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what are your experience with debian and an hp-notebook and there hareware?!
>
> little or much trouble getting debian to run?!

Hi,

	I've an OB 4150 with Debian Testing. It installed and runs
smoothly. The only problem was my AOPEN PCMCIA net card, but that had
nothing to do with the OB :-))

	Good luck

	Saludos

					Javier

   "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness
 is to be expected only from the strong."
                                                            (Leo Rosten)