Ethernet Problem on Gericom 1st Supersonic GPRS

Hello dudes,

i have a problem with my gericom notebook. All is running fine, but i cant get the ethernet card up running, i have the included (on board) based: Accton EN5251 Based Fast Ethernet Adapter. and i am using the kernel module tulip. and thats the pitty, i dont know why, but ip, subnet, etc. is correctly configured. but this module and this pseudy pci i/o controller are making trouble. thanks for all who can help me! God bless You,
Jim