Access Point

Hello,

I just found a relatively new, cheap Access Point from "Yakumo" which didn't
tell me anything. I'm now thinking of buying it, but wanted to know, if
it runs with linux without problems. Anyone yet tried it? Any experiences
(good or bad)? Is there a hook with that thing?

Found it here (sorry, couldn't find an english page):
http://www.cmh-networks.de/ under "Wireless LAN" and then "  Yakumo Wireless
Access- Point - Bestellnr. 2400 / Warengruppe "Wireless""

Didn't want to buy something before I know if it runs with Linux ;-)

Thanks for your help,

mfG Johannes