Re: preferred way of installing usb

The reason I asked this is because I am currently writing a hardware
configuration tool and whenever there are more than one possibilities to
install a driver I want to stick with the debian-way of course. That way
chances are high that my tool will see manually installed devices too.

I will implement usb installation as I figured it out and you confirmed it.

Thanks,
Marc