Re: dell i8k hang when unplug

unfortunately CONFIG_X86_UP_APIC is not anywhere in my
/usr/src/kernel-2.4.18/.config though there is CONFIG_X86_GOOD_APIC and
CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC. exp module support is enabled. any ideas why it
might be missing? i less | for it and only came up with nothing..

apparently my kernel isn't damaged.. are you sure 'UP' is right?

cheers,

julian