Re: Which laptop tu buy.

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 04:02, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Simon Ross <skar@ancipital.net> writes:
>
> > If your looking at ibooks then IMHO stick with Apple's OSX. Hmmm, can I
> > get away with this on a Debian list.. :-)
>
> No!  You can use Debian just fine on an Apple laptop.  However, the
> hardware is rather pricey.  At present, however, the powerbook has
> some mighty-nice-stylin' that's not available in a 386 laptop.

Apple hardware is very stylish. One of the only computers that looks
like it belongs in the home.But I suppose the price does keep people
away, pity. Then again it's all good hardware. So I suppose the old
saying of you get what you pay for works well here.

I know Debian runs under Apple, wasn't suggesting otherwise. Just giving
my (humble) opinion. ;-)

Simon