Re: Laptop/Notebook

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 15:22, Rusty Minden wrote:
> I am going to get a Notebook Computer, but can only spend $1,500.00 on it. I
> need a decent machine prefer AMD and would like a good (easy) Debian Woody
> install. Any recomendations would be appritiated. (used or remanufactured is
> a consideration) Bleading edge is not needed.

You might try posting to the debain-laptop list.  Many of them might
have good recomendations for you.  Also, see

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University