Re: docking stations

If one would only like to not have to unplug all the cables everytime he
moves with his laptop, one would get a port replicator, right? Does
Linux need to be aware of it or is it simply that the ports are
replicated (As the name suggests) so that you can leave everything
plugged in?

Did anyone have any problems with the Dell Inspiron 4100 port
replicator?

Fish