Re: Where to find precompiled PCMCIA-Pack?

Am Montag, 10. Juni 2002 08:45 schrieb Schoppitsch Dieter:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for precompiled PCMCIA-Driver-Modules for Debian 2.0.38.
>
> * Where do I find it (supposed pcmcia-cs-2.0.38.deb)?
> * Where do I find an 'old' Debian-System (ie. 2.0) at all?
>
> TIA
> Dieter

Hi Dieter,

As root type "apt-cache search pcmcia-cs"
This will bring up a list with all installable pcmcia-cs packages.
One way to get the source is via the homepage
http://www.packages.debian.org
Just search vor the package of which you want the source. After finding it,
go to the bottom of the page, there is a link to the source.

Good luck, Christoph