Re: How do I dual boot a Dell Inspiron 8100?

Thanks very much to all of the replies.  I think I've got some good notes from
this.  I'm going to attempt this this weekend and I'll likely post how things
went just for everyone else's future reference.  Hope it works.

--
Katharine McCoy
kat@portablekat.net