Re: touchpad + wheel

Am Montag, 3. Juni 2002 19:28 schrieb Andrea Balzi:
> Hi,
>
> I have a portable one with mouse touchpad and 2 buttons for the
> functionality of the wheel.
> With which type of mouse I would have settarlo in order to take advantage
> of the wheel?
>
> Andrea Balzi

Hi Andrea!

I'm not realy sure about this, but I think you can emulate three buttons with
your 2 button touch pad by adding the line

	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"true"

to your X86Config-4 file in the "Input Device" Section for you mouse.

You can then push both buttons to emulate the third button push and scroll
with the pad while both buttons pushed. Heard of this... recently!

Cu, Christoph