Re: TRENDnet pcmcia Card

> Check tha cables. Do you use BNC or RJ-45?
>
> Marc

i checked the cables (RJ-45) a view times .. (tried with some others too)
the hub shows me that 2 clients are connected, both with 10 Mbit (pcmcia
Card shows also that connect and the leds are blinkin)

if i try to ping my laptop it dont works, if i hang on another old pc
from me (same cable, same all) it works so there _is_ something not
right whit the Laptopts pcmcia konfiguration ..

hm.. :(

--
MfG /*/ kind regards  /*/ Debian GNU\Linux
Michael Ablassmeier  /*/  ITSZ Holzkirchen