Re: Installing Debian on a Toshiba Satellite 2775XDVD

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 16:18, kyle wrote:
>   I have used Linux on clients' computers, and would like to install Debian
> on my Toshiba Satellite 2775XDVD. She is running Windows 98, which I'll
> have to keep, as my local clients in the city of Sydney are wedded to MS
> Word. As far as I know, which isn't very far, I have to run MS Word under
> Windows.

http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/index.htm is a handy site with
Linux information for the Toshiba laptops.  Toshiba actually manage the
site (although the site is not officially supported) so they should be
able to answer any questions.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com