Re: Cardbus interrupt routing problem on Fujitsu Lifebook 520D

Hi,
if your notebook is quite recent it's possibly an ACPI only laptop. In ACPI systems IRQ routing is done by the ACPI subsystem. You should try ACPI patches from sourceforge site (http://www.sf.net/projects/acpi) and enable API IRQ routing in kernel config.
Can't you see anything ACPI related in your bootlog?
Do you have many IRQ problems?

-- Mattia