Re: Kernel PCMCIA/CardBus on a Tecra 8200

/ Shyamal Prasad <shyamal.prasad@sbcglobal.net> was heard to say:
| I'm running an up to date Woody system, with a custom 2.4.17 kernel,
| and I'm NOT using the modules in the kernel tree, I'm using what comes
| in the pcmcia-cs-source package.

Yeah, the pcmcia-cs modules work for me too, but apparently the
IEEE1394 modules require kernel CardBus support. In any event, the
option you suggested isn't recognized by the yenta driver and the
i82365 driver doesn't work (it doesn't find any bridge).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Talk as if you were making your will: