woody or potato and the toshiba 1900. Maybe woody bug?

Hi, Im trying to install then potato in my new laptop, the new toshiba satellite 1900. This potato is right downloaded because i was using it without problems during lot of time in my old laptop, a satellite 2610. But, when i try to run the installation process, the machine hangs up. In woody, then problem has dissapeared, but when the computer restart, the installation process begins a eternal loop asking one and another time my configuration (Europe, gmt, europe, gmt...). Is this a problem of woody? Could be that a bug? Please, help me. Thank you everybody...

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito en Lycos. Entra en http://www.lycos.es
Consigue tu dominio por solo 19.95 Euros/año.http://lycos.es.domainnames.com/
¿Nuevos mensajes MMS? Ponle música, imágenes y texto a tus mensajes.http://mobile.lycos.es