Fwd: i8.1k: Framebuffer and APM problems

--- Begin Message ---
Hi folks,

I have just install Debian Woody on my new i8.1k. I have A10 BIOS, Geforce2Go,
+2.4.18 Linux and I have install vesafb and configure it for 0x305 mode.

Every thing seems to work good till my system has blank screen. After 'press any
+key' when tha sreen come back it is not crashed exectly but I have split it in to
+pices: 70% i 30%. It seems that the framebuffer has moved the display. It is  not
+so easy to explain, but I hope you catch my problem.

It doen't depends on NVdriver because it  looks the same when the driver is in or
+it is not in kernel.

TB.

--- End Message ---