Creating a Network Boot Disk

Thank you to everyone for their helpful advice. Since I have no CD ROM drive for my laptop, I was wondering if someone could help me make a network boot disk so I can mount the CD ROM of my windows box onto my laptop. That way i can i can install linux as if i had a CD ROM on my laptop. It seems that to do a network installation of debian using floppy disks is more trouble than it's worth.

My laptop is an IBM 560E... no CD ROM. My network card is a 3COM Megahertz (model 3CCFEM556B). I've downloaded the drivers from the 3Com website but i don't really how to use them to make a network boot disk. I just want my laptop to boot so I can access my windows machine running Windows ME (yes i know... ME Sucks!)

Thank you for any help!

-Allan