Re: Installing Debian on notebook failled.

On Wed, 8 May 2002 13:11:34 +0200
"Tomasz Buchwald" <tbuchwald@onet.pl> wrote:

> Dnia Tue, May 07, 2002 at 01:30:36PM +0200, Mike Hommey napisal(a):
>  :I had the same problem when I installed woody recently.
>  :
>  :Try to get an old (more than a month old) unofficial cdrom of woody and
>  :install the base system with it ; the base system you get via net
>  :install or by getting a fresh iso contains this bug.
>  :
>
> Hi,
>

> When I have install from the net last updated I had the same problem.
> I just go back to cdrom from 15.04.2002 and it works good.

Hi

The bug appeared in base-config on 04/16/2002, according to
http://wiki.debian.net/DebianWiki/DebianWiki/WoodyNetinstBaseconfigLoop

--
Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org>
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you