Re: Installing Debian on notebook failled.

Dnia Tue, May 07, 2002 at 01:30:36PM +0200, Mike Hommey napisal(a):
 :I had the same problem when I installed woody recently.
 :
 :Try to get an old (more than a month old) unofficial cdrom of woody and
 :install the base system with it ; the base system you get via net
 :install or by getting a fresh iso contains this bug.
 :

Hi,

When I have install from the net last updated I had the same problem. I just go back to cdrom from 15.04.2002 and it works good.

t.