PCMCIA Modem

Hello

I'm trying to find some info about availible  PCMCIA modems which would
work with Potato 2.2 with self-compiled 2.4.18 kernel on Asus A1 series.
I thought it was a FAQ, but all I found in the list concerns _only_
PCMCIA Ethernet cards.

Do you have any ideas about PCMCIA Modem
(I do _not_ need Ethernet card combined with) which

1. would work without special problems in the configuration I described
2. would be relatively cheap (hopefully not more than 50 Euro)

Thank you in advance

Roman