Re: Boot Loader

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Derek Broughton wrote:

[cut]
> obviously doesn't handle it in hardware, I _think_ the behaviour you
> describe is probably correct in some machines that do s2d in hardware, quite
> possibly not all, but isn't correct in machines that do it in software under
> Windows or Linux.

Fair enough. We probably need separate words for these different things,
it makes talking about it terribly confusing when all the random "sleep"
features get run into one word...

--
"Am I missing something else? The same configuration is working fine elsewhere
(albeit with a different OS, computer and network)..."